PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.15.2013

Do YOU like surprises?


 I have to be honest...I can usually do without surprises.  I am a planner, so I like to know EXACTLY what I am getting myself into ;)  My poor husband, every holiday he tries to surprise me and I usually end up harassing him so much he caves and the truth comes out :)

However...there are a few surprises that I definitely like.

After I had dated my now-husband for a few months I came to find out...he is a ridiculously good break dancer!  That is a very cool surprise :)

A few months ago when we were having a gender reveal party, I got the biggest surprise of my life when our little baby "girl" turned out to be our little baby BOY!!  That was a very cool surprise too!

This week I had another surprise that I  enjoyed...I mean...REALLY enjoyed!  Spending lots of time on my couch I have been trying to find simple, healthy snacks that are quick and easy (and that my kids can grab for me out of the pantry ;)  We are at two weeks of this bed rest thing now, and I can only eat so many apples and cheese sticks, you know?!



Green Giant surprised me BIG time with their Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips-Sea Salt!  I kid you not...these chips are YUMMY!  And if you know me, you know I don't mess around with my chips.  I mean, if you put some gourmet chocolate in front of me and a bag of chips...10 out of 10 I'm going with the chips ;)  



Not only were these Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips amazing, but I felt pretty good about eating them too.  They are made from with real sweet potatoes and have 14 grams of whole grain per serving.  PLUS...they have 40% less fat than regular potato chips.  And since I may or may not have eaten the ENTIRE bag in one sitting (don't judge), I was set for my whole grains for the day :)
So well done Green Giant!  I am so excited to have a new snack alternative that I not only feel good about eating but ENJOY eating too...here's to LOTS of happy surprises!!

Check out Green Giants Facebook Page and their YouTube Channel for more info!

Thank you to The Green Giant™ for being a sponsor. Show the Giant your surprise talent atwww.facebook.com/greengiant